"I just sit by and let you fight your secret war."
One day soon, maybe tomorrow, I'll sit down and write a real "this-is-what-I've-been-doing" entry. But for now, just a reminder that we have the very special Alabaster auction up, and the clock's ticking. Please have a look. This is letter F of the limited edition ("F" is for Flammarion!), and we rarely offer the limiteds of this book. Much less do we offer them with a one-of-a-kind prop from Les Fleurs Empoisonnees.
One day, someone will actually solve the mystery of Miss Aramat Drawdes. Maybe. There are secrets and scars and personal demons I show all the world, but keep entirely to myself.
More tomorrow, kittens.
Briefly,
Aunt Beast
One day, someone will actually solve the mystery of Miss Aramat Drawdes. Maybe. There are secrets and scars and personal demons I show all the world, but keep entirely to myself.
More tomorrow, kittens.
Briefly,
Aunt Beast