1. There are now two interviews online regarding Alabaster –
The one at Angry Koala Gear (shorter one) and...
...the one at Bloody Disgusting (much longer). There are several more on the way.
2. On March 6th, here in Providence, there will be a "release party" for The Drowning Girl: A Memoir at the Brown University Bookstore (244 Thayer Street). Begins at 5:30 p.m. Be there if you can.
3. If you've not yet pre-ordered Confessions of a Five-Chambered Heart, all is forgiven, and you may do so today. Same goes if you've not yet picked up a copy of Dark Horse Presents #9 (I'm in a book with Richard Corben; swoon).
4. Unlike Klingon and Na'vi, whatever non-"English" language everyone in the Star Wars universe speaks (Huttese?) is utter gibberish.
5. Yesterday was both Edward Gorey and Anaïs Nin's birthdays, and I feel bad for not having said so...yesterday.
6. Yesterday, I chose our reader for the audiobook version of The Drowning Girl: A Memoir from a set of eight audition tapes. I believe the plan is to have the release of the Neil Gaiman Presents edition occur on March 6th, simultaneously with the trade paperback.
Argh. Still more stuff. But, like I said, I'll try again this evening. Comment! I'll do my best to reply. By the way, Mary Poppins is a Time Lord. Google Maps has the proof.
In Only Twenty Minutes,