And having played a character to Level Eight during the last beta event, I can attest to the fact that the gameplay graphics are almost as amazing as the following trailer:
I'll be on WoW for another few weeks, but then I'm canceling my account (after three years and five months). I don't hope this is the end of WoW. I hope this is a wake-up call that will tell Blizzard it's time to get their shit together.
PLUS! Awesome restrictions on player names, the sort of thing I've been wishing WoW would institute for ages. I quote from Trion's ToS:
"A. Rules Related to Usernames and Guild Designations
Each user will either select a character name or allow the Service to automatically select a character name at random. Additionally, users may form "guilds" and such guilds will be required to choose a name for the guild. When you choose a character name, create a guild, or otherwise create a label that can be seen by other players using the Game or the Service, you must abide by the following guidelines as well as the rules of common decency. If Trion finds such a label to be offensive or improper, it may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change the name, remove the label, and/or suspend or terminate your use of the Service. In particular, you may not use any name:
1. Belonging to another person with the intent to impersonate that person, including without limitation a "Game Master" or any other employee or agent of Trion;
2. That incorporates vulgar language or which are otherwise offensive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
3. Subject to the rights of any other person or entity without written authorization from that person or entity;
4. That belongs to a popular culture figure, celebrity, or media personality;
5. That is, contains, or is substantially similar to a trademark or service mark, whether registered or not;
6. Belonging to any religious figure or deity;
7. Taken from Trion's Game(s);
8. Related to drugs, sex, alcohol, or criminal activity;
9. Comprised of partial or complete sentence (e.g., "Getpwned", "Luvtodance", etc);
10. Comprised of gibberish (e.g., "Qwerty", "Asdfasdf", "Xyzpdq");
11. Referring to pop culture icons or personas (e.g. "McLovin", "Kyle Broflovski", "Catwoman");
12. That utilizes "Leet" or "Dudespeak" (e.g., "Roflmao", "Roxxurboxx", "Lolzumad"); or
13. That incorporates titles. For purposes of this subsection, "titles" shall include without limitation 'rank' titles (e.g., "General Chow," or “Captain Kangaroo”), monarchist or fantasy titles (e.g., "KingLoko", "LordPauleyC"), and religious titles (e.g., "ThePope," or "Reverend Run").
You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the name restrictions listed above, nor can you have a "first" and "last" name that, when combined, violate the above name restrictions. Utilizing any name option to harass or disrupt another individual, group or guild will result in disciplinary action taken with respect to the offending account(s) and may result in character deletion. Accounts which have characters deleted due to a violation of this policy are not eligible for reimbursement privileges."