1) Do not assume that because I express my views that I'm obligated to defend those views to you or engage in a dialogue, or even listen to your views. And I will exchange the favour.
2) Bestow gifts of opiates. Seriously. Most times, I find life all but unbearable, and opiates are one of the few things that genuinely help. They're always in short supply.
3) Revel in the fringes, in the dark places, in perversion, in the outré, in the taboo and profane, in filth, in deformity, in the wicked corners of our hearts. Bleed. Devour. Cut. Kneel, and then beat me into submission. Never kneel and never submit. Suffer well. Be willing to die at any moment, without ever turning away from life. Be passionate in all things worth doing; never fear passion. Show me your scars, scar me, allow me to scar you. Prick me. Fuck how best it suits you, without sticking some pretty word on it, or condemning how others fuck. Tell at least one lie everyday. Walk a fine line.
4) Recognize that I am monstrous, and embrace my monstrosity. See that I am brash, melodramatic, self-indulgent, gluttonous, perverse, vain, excessive, shattered, inconsistent, reclusive, misanthropic, pessimistic, passionate, unforgiving, and despairing, and do not ever ask me to change those parts of myself.
5) Never waste. Not anything that you can avoid wasting. In all the world, waste is the sole evil.
6) Take a chance. Roll the dice. Reach into the dark. Fall. Strip. Take the red pill. Never cease asking questions.
7) Stare into the light, even if it burns you. Stare into the void, even if it really does stare back into you. Walk in the rain and snow and barefoot on scorching sand. Dig your fingers deep into the living soil. Drink in starlight, and dance naked below the moon. Praise simple wonder above any goddess or god. Let the sea pull you to and fro, and drift in deep, cold lakes, and wade through bogs. Climb trees, boulders, mountains, and industrial ruin. See the beauty of decay and corrosion, and of new green leaves and eggshells. Breathe in clean air and the smell of growing things. Know your place in Nature, in the skein of evolution, and never believe yourself to stand above or below any other organism in any sense. Hold snakes and slugs and spiders and salamanders. Don't squash bugs. Look for patterns. Know that you are neither any more nor less significant that any other speck of matter in the cosmos.
8) Don't be afraid to talk to me, but realize that I rarely want to talk with anyone, so if I shy away, it's nothing personal. Unless I don't like you.
Well, that's a start.