This won't be a real post, nothing of substance, just a reasuring note so you'll know that I haven't succumbed entirely to this chaos of cardboard and crumpled newspaper. But I am beyond sore and exhausted. The "good" news is that all the books in the office are now packed. I'd guessed it would take two days; it took four. Now we have to ferry the rest of them to the new place. Then I have to start packing bones and fossils and such. Sometimes, living in a frelling museum is less comforting and more of a pain in the eema. Like now. Anyway, tonight will be the last Kid Night at this address. An update on The Dry Salvages . Word from subpress this morning is that the book is very nearly completely sold out now. Your best best of getting a copy at this point is to order from Amazon.com (says Bill Schafer). You can do that by following this link . I'm very pleased that this book has done so astoundingly well for subpress. I know it was a risky move on their part, publishing an sf book by Caitlín R. Kiernan, that horror writer...