1. What time did you get up today? About 9:30 ayem.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Emeralds and rubies. Diamonds look like glass, and, for some reason, pearls squick me out. I think they remind me of semen, which also squicks me out.
3. Latest movie in a movie theater? Wall-E.
4. Favorite TV series? At the moment? It's a pretty close tie between Battlestar Galactica and Dr. Who. I suppose the latter would win the tie.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Two eggs (sunny-side up), two slices of toast, and iced coffee.
6. What's your middle name? Rebekah.
7. Favorite food? Things that can't get away.
8. Which food don't you like? The stuff that bites back after you've swallowed it.
9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? VNV Nation, Judgement.
10. What car do you drive? I do not drive.
11. Favorite sandwich? Hot pastrami.
12. Which human traits can't you stand? Breathing.
13. What are your favorite clothes? My Decemberists "Madelaine" T-shirt; my Ravenclaw toboggan cap; old leather biker jacket.
14. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Antarctica. Europe. Morocco. India. China. Mars.
15. Favorite clothing brand? Brand?! What? I guess American Apparel tank tops.
16. Where would you like to retire? Writers do not retire, which is really too bad.
17. Favorite time of day? Dusk.
18. Where were you born? Skerries, Eire.
19. Which is your favorite sport to watch? Sex.
20. Coke or Pepsi? Coke. Specifically C2 (half the sugar), which they don't make anymore.
21. Soccer or hockey? Sex.
22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Owl.
23. Pedicure or manicure? It's really hard to chew your own toenails, so I'll go with manicure.
24. Any exciting news to share? Voyager II reached the edge of our solar system.
25. What did you want to become as a child? A paleontologist.
26. Best childhood memory? The illusions of freedom and security.
27. Ever been to Africa? No.
28. Ever rolled anybody in toilet paper? No. (???)
29. Have you ever been in a car accident? Several rather fine ones.
30. Favorite day of the week? Shatterday. No, really. day of the what?
31. Favorite flower? Sunflowers.
32 Favorite - Hot dog or Chinese food? Chinese.
33. Do you own a bike? No.
34. Who was you latest e-mail from? A stalker.
35. Where would you like to shop more if you could afford to? I'm cutting back.
36. Bed time? 2:30—4 ayem.
37. Latest person to share dinner with? Spooky.
38. What are you up to now? This idiot survey.
39. Favorite color? Red, Green, Blue.
40. How many tattoos? Zero.