1. Height?: 6'
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?: No.
3. Do you own a gun?: No. Only replicas of sf guns.
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents": Yep, though I am very fond of them.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?: Disgusting, unhealthy, and often yummy.
7. What's your favorite Christmas carol?: Ugh. I don't know. Emerson, Lake, and Palmer's "I Believe in Father Christmas," if only because of this last bit:
They said there'll be snow at Christmas.
They said there'll be peace on Earth.
Hallelujah, Noel, be it Heaven or Hell,
The Christmas we get we deserve.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: Coffee. Lately iced.
10. Is your bathroom clean?: Yes.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?: A silver ankh ring I've had (and worn continuously) since about 1990.
12. Do you like painkillers?: Mais oui.
13. Superstitious?: Sadly, yes, though I try to be otherwise.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?: No. I was born before the APA and pharmaceutical megacorps invented that psychopathology.
15. Middle Name?: Rebekah.
16. 16 isn't superstitious???: What?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1. Memes are dumb.
2. This is not an actual "meme."
3. What the hell did No. 16 mean, anyway?
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought recently: Ramen noodles, dinner last night, movie tickets.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee. Crystal Lite. Gatorade.
22. Current worry?: The next short story.
23. Current dislike?: Just one??? Er...the heat.
24. Favorite place to be?: Beavertail Point, Rhode Island.
25. Least favorite place to be?: Mississippi.
26. Do you miss anyone?: I miss everyone.
27. Do you own slippers?: Yes.
28. What shirt are you wearing?: A grey tank top.
29. Do you burn or tan?: "We don't tan, but we don't burn, either."
30. Favorite color(s)? Many shades of green and red; black; grey; certain non-threatening blues; the yellow of sunflowers.
31. Would you be a pirate?: I am a fucking pirate.
32. Shower singing?: I don't take showers.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?: Mostly aliens and werewolves. Which is so terribly ironic.
35. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing.
36. List one thing that makes you laugh?: Byron.
37. Best bed sheets as a child?: I never had anything but white cotton sheets as a child.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?: Probably a spider bite that went necrotic.
39. Favorite song(s)?: This is impossible. I won't even try this one.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?: One.
41. Who is your loudest friend?: No comment.
42. Who is your most silent friend?: No comment.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?: Undoubtedly.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?: No.
45. What is your favorite book?: Right now, likely a tie between Shirley Jackson's We Have Always Lived in the Castle and Mark Z. Danielewski's House of Leaves.
46. What's your Favorite candy?: Skittles.
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?: "Plainsong," by the Cure.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?: "Fascination Street," by the Cure.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?: Probably Second Life.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?: Ow.