List seven songs you are into right now, no matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal along with your seven songs.
Okay then! In no particular order of preference:
1. "Strangers When We Meet" - David Bowie
2. "Green Grow the Rushes" - R.E.M.
3. "Map of the Problematique" - Muse
4. "Signal to Noise" - Peter Gabriel
5. "Atmosphere" - Joy Division
6. "Sons and Daughters" - The Decemberists
7. "Thru' These Architect's Eyes" - David Bowie
Also, we've begun the latest round of eBay auctions, in light of a very large and very, very long-overdue check that still has not arrived from Publisher C (not subpress or Penguin). Every little bit helps. Thanks.