In the past, I've only very rarely mentioned the work that I've been doing with Wicca and shamanism. It's seemed, for the most part, like a very private thing that belongs in my pen-and-paper journal (and a few other places), not in my public journal, which is, after all, written more for my readers than for myself. But over the last year a lot has happened, and this part of my life has begun to have a definite influence on my writing. Things seem to be converging. There are days I couldn't say where the shamanism begins and the writing ends or vice versa , for example. Yet, I tend not to mention even the more casual, mundane aspects of this part of my life. So, I thought, maybe I should begin to discuss some of my magickal work/experiences in the LJ/blog. But this is essentially religion, and I'll certainly understand if the majority wouldn't be comfortable reading these things. It's just that it suddenly seems relevant. Therefore, this poll...