1. Your name spelled backwards.
2. Last incoming call on your phone.
Bill Schafer (Subterranean Press)
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
SimLife, courtesy David Kirkpatrick. Before that, They Might Be Giant's Apollo 18.
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Surin's Thai Bowl.
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yep. I was a total drama club geek.
7. 2 or 3?
Two, because symmetry gets me every time. Even brokensymmetry...
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Country, with Christian pop coming in a close second.
10. Do you have cable?
Er...isn't that an awfully private question. Oh, wait. As in television cable. No. I have DirecTV. Does that count as cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a 4 wheeler?
12. Have you ever made a prank phone call?
As in, "do I have one?" GF.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving?
I might skydive, if the plane were crashing anyway.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
From where? From where I am now? From where I was born? What? Most miles in a single journey? From where I am now, that would be London. From where I was born, that would be Seattle. And this ought to say farthest, not furthest.
16. Do you have a garden?
Does intestinal flora count?
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
It used to be Bloom County. Then it was Calvin and Hobbes. I don't have one now.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
No. And that's a point of pride.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
20. Best movie(s) you've seen in the past month?
I assume this means a movie I'd not previously seen. If so, King Kong (dir. Peter Jackson).
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Spinich, mushrooms, green olives, fresh basil.
22. Chips or popcorn?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
No. I haven't.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Yes. No, really. Quite a few, actually.
26. Orange Juice or Apple Juice?
27. Who were the last people you went out to lunch or Dinner?
Why is dinner capitalized, but lunch is lower-case? Er..."Hannah" and Jim.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
I'm not very fond of chocolate. And I don't eat candy bars. The original Hershey bar, I suppose.
29. When's the last time you voted at the polls?
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Define homegrown? The last time it was one I grew at home, that was probably about 1985.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
32. Are you a good cook?
I am a superb cook.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
This one's a joke, right? I'm not even going to answer it.
34. Sprite or 7-Up?
7-Up. It's not as sweet as Sprite.
35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
No. But I think uniforms are pretty keen. Oh, wait. Yes. I once worked as an assistant to a geneticist, and I got to wear a lab coat. That counts.
36. Last thing you ate?
37. Ever thrown up in public?
Oodles of times.
38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Give me the money, please.
39. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Nor Bigfoot. Nor that aliens are responsible for crop circles. I also don't believe that George W. Bush loves me.
40. Can ex's be just friends?
Yes. I speak from experience.
41. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
I don't go to hospitals. I was last in a hospital in 1991, and it wasn't by choice.
42 Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Most of the time.
43. What messages are in your voice mail?
Hell if I know. Ask me something else.
44. Where would you like to go right now?
Far, far away.
45. What was the name of your first pet?
46 What kind of bag do you have, and whats in it?
I have a Hello Kitty backpack that doubles as a purse. I've had it since...1994.
47. What was the last thing you drank
48. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
That it's almost over and will never come again.
49. What do you think about most?
Er...hmmmm. Money. Mortality. My hatred for humanity. Work. Sex. I think that covers it.
50. What is your new years resolution?
Don't make me laugh.
Okay, even as memes go, that one has problems.