A dreary day. Overcast. The valley filled with fog almost all day, but the sun has just come out. Our high was 52F. I hardly slept last night. I think the dread nap was the trigger for a bad night. But the sleepless night lead to a crappy day. Still, I finished Graham Farmelo's Churchill's Bomb: How the United States Overtook Britain in the First Nuclear Arms Race . And all the people that you made in your own image, See them fighting in the street 'Cause they can't make opinions meet about God. I can't believe in you. Yeah, I've had XTC in my head all day, after Lou Reed last night. I am resolving to bring more substance to this blog over the next few weeks, if only for my own good. I do not pretend there are still many readers out there. Some, I know. But nothing like the salad days of blogging twenty, fifteen years ago. I watched the next three episodes of Life on Our Planet this afternoon. Tomorrow I have an interview, which is going to be strange, it's been so very long. Years, I think. Please visit the shop . Every book or tshirt helps. Thanks. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 2:46 p.m. (cat head!)