Today the high was 96F, with a heat index of 105F. But just after 4 p.m., a light rain began, and the temperature quickly dropped to 88F. We are in for a much cooler, rain week ahead. And yesterday was the tenth consecutive day I'd gone outside, which is the first time that's happened in...a very, very long time. And I neglected to mention it. Next up, twenty consecutive days. After sleeping only three hours, I spent some time working on addressing the aforementioned snag to one of the paleontological projects, but my brain was just to weary to cope with the tedium. I started reading David Welky's A Wretched and Precarious Situation: In Search of the Last Arctic Frontier, and I watched an episode of American Experience devoted to the life of Thomas Edison. Please visit the Dreaming Squid Sundries shop . And buy something. Later, Aunt Beast 4:17 p.m.