Sunny most of the day. Clouds early. Clouds again late. Our high was was 82F, with a heat index of 84F. And today I forgot to go outside. Which is what usually happens. This afternoon's fil was Chad Stahelski's John Wick: Chapter 4 (2023). And having finally seen it, I will say that the third film will remain my favorite. The fourth's not a bad film at all, but it does lag here and there and lacks some of the to balls-to-the-wall campy surrealness I love in series, especially the second and third. It was good seeing Donnie Yen and Hiroyuki Sanada, and the Continental Osaka scenes might have been the best part. Scott Adkins' Killa was a standout. I finished The Big Goodbye: Chinatown and the Last Years of Hollywood and began Nathaneal West's The Day of the Locust (1939). Please do visit the Dreaming Squid Sundries shop . Thanks. Later, Aunt Beast 4:09 p.m.