Mostly cloudy today. Our high was 68F. I made a halting beginning to "Untitled Psychiatrist No. 6" this morning, for Sirenia Digest . With luck, it will go better tomorrow. The afternoon's movie was Spielberg's Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008). I very much enjoy the first half hour or so of this film, before it wanders off into the Peruvian rain forests and gets increasingly stupid. And yet, though it is an utter mess of a film, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is still head and shoulders above Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom . I finished my re-read of Orwell's 1984 (1949). This novel has never been more relevant that it is today. Honestly, I think I need a long vacation from the nightmare of the 21st Century. Please visit the Dreaming Squid Sundies shop . Thanks. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 2:32 p.m.