Scraps (254)
This is not even remotely the journal entry I had hoped to make today. This is, instead, the one I am rushing to get done.
Many of the things I wanted to say, I'll have to say tomorrow.
I talked with Bill at SubPress about The Night Watchers, and...more on that later. And though I never thought it would happen, it looks as if I'm writing a paper of pterosaur fossils from the Mooreville Chalk of Alabama. It's a little "outside my wheelhouse," but I look forward to it.
Sunny today. Our high was 74F.
A day that began bad, then got worse. a day I'd be just as well off forgetting ever happened.
Please have a look at the Dreaming Squid Sundries shop.
Later Tater Beans,
Aunt Beast (or what's left)

4:45 p.m.
Many of the things I wanted to say, I'll have to say tomorrow.
I talked with Bill at SubPress about The Night Watchers, and...more on that later. And though I never thought it would happen, it looks as if I'm writing a paper of pterosaur fossils from the Mooreville Chalk of Alabama. It's a little "outside my wheelhouse," but I look forward to it.
Sunny today. Our high was 74F.
A day that began bad, then got worse. a day I'd be just as well off forgetting ever happened.
Please have a look at the Dreaming Squid Sundries shop.
Later Tater Beans,
Aunt Beast (or what's left)

4:45 p.m.