Let's make this short. Overcast and damp all day. The high was 75F, and we have a wind advisory in effect. So, today I sent off the first 11k words on what I hope will be my next novel, an actual novel-length novel, The Night Watchers . That's what I have been working on. I will post more details when I can. I will say, it's not much at all like either The Red Tree or The Drowning Girl . It is, in some ways, much more overtly horrific. And look, my very first ever fiction to appear in Weird Tales is happening soon . That's kinda cool. It's a piece I wrote specifically for the issue in the first half of 2022. Hopefully that link will work. The issue is available for preorder now. Today I finsihed reading Quentin Tarantino's excellent Cinema Speculation and began reading his novel version of Once Upon a Time Ago...In Hollywood . I think that's it for now. Except there's that shop you should look at . Pretty please. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 2:56 pm.