Holy fucking shit. I just now heard the news, which I think only just broke on CNN. The Horror Clown has been indicted , the first US president ever - ever - to enjoy such ignominy, and I suspect I will be many days letting this sink in. I dusted off that old icon I've not used in years. Otherwise, a sunny, warm day. Our high was 75F. And it was a very successful writing morning. I did 1,746 words, supassing the day's goal. Then I read the pages from the last couple of weeks back to Kathryn, marked a bunch of line edits, starting actually making the line edits, and...ran out of steam. I will have to finish tomorrow. Disappointing, but really no big deal. It just means you guys have to wait until tomorrow to find out what I'm talking about. The afternoon's film was George Miller's Mad Max: Fury Road (2015). Oh, and my two copies of the lettered state of the second edition of From Weird and Distant Shores arrived today. Wow, it's a snazzy, hefty volume. Have a look at that place we sell cool shit . Thank you. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast (and here's a teaser...) 1:00 p.m.