Very much warmer today. Sunny and the high was 71˚F. Spooky had to take Lydia to the vet, and I walked out to the car with her. It felt like a spring day. Making this quick. I spent another five hours on "Crotalus (Murder Ballad No. 13)" today, beginning at 7:30 a.m. And by the time the thing was suitably edited, I just didn't have the energy to finish putting the digest together. But I will get it done early in the morning. Today, the week of Star Wars continued with Rian Johnson's The Last Jedi (2017), a film I like a little more each time I see it. And I've been trying to think of a way to explain why I don't like John Boyega in these films, and I think it might come down to a sense that he feels like his performances do not belong in the films, like he's acting for some other film. He's out of sync. From the latest JVP I read, "Nomenclature, comparative anatomy, and evolution of the reflected lamina of the angular in non-mammalian synapsids." Please had a look at the Dreaming Squid Sundries shop. Thanks. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 3:59 p.m.