There was a rind of sunrise this morning, but then the clouds settled in, and by afternoon the day of rainy. Our high was 53˚F. I might have slept three hours last night; I was not well, and that kept me awake. Today's Robert Aickman was "The Fetch." And I watched two documentaries, sticking to yesterday's theme with Peter Kuran's Trinity and Beyond: The Atomic Bomb Movie (1995) and something on the Fukushima meltdown. A can of black-eyed peas and a can of turnip greens for dinner last night. I note these little things to try and keep the days from being utterly indistinguishable one from the other. A repost from yesterday: Bill at Subterranean Press has given us the go ahead to offer copies of The Variegated Alphabet at Dreaming Squid Sundries . You may call, the book was pretty much sold out on publication, including the $600 limited edition. Features artwork by John Kenn Mortensen, it a genuinely gorgeous book and has become very collectible. The books were signed by me prior to publication, but I will personalize copies we sell. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 8:06 a.m.