Listens: Lord Huron, "Cursed"

Psycho Cambrian (167)

A sunny day today, even if it wasn't very warm. It will be warmer tomorrow, and warmer still the next day. Our high was 45˚F.

This morning I did a very respectable 1,751 words on "Build Your Houses With Their Backs to the Sea," which is likely the most fiction I've written at a single setting since at least last May when I was writing Living a Boy's Adventure Tale. It took three hours, but I did it. I'll finish the story tomorrow, and Sirenia Digest 203 will go out to subscribers on Monday or Tuesday.

And then I have to figure out what's next.

This afternoon, a documentary on the March 1982 Alpine Meadows avalanche. I was still, just barely, in high school at the time.

Please visit Dreaming Squid Sundries, which has definitely been helping us pay the bills as we prepare for this move back to Rhode Island.

And yes, I keep using photographs from McWane, but they're vastly more interesting than anything else I have on hand.

Later Tater Beans,
Aunt Beast




12:43 p.m.