Five Eyes and a Proboscis (165)
Rainy today, all day. Some bad storms, some tornadoes in the state. Our high was 65˚F.
This is going to be short. I'm just not in that place that drives me to continue to keep this journal.
This morning I wrote another 1,279 words on "Build Your Houses With Their Backs To the Sea." And the afternoon's movie was Denis Villeneuve's (first half of) Dune (2021), which I'm pretty sure is as close to a perfect science-fiction film as anyone has ever made.
It's gotten very hard to tell one day from another, or even one year from the last.
Please check out the Dreaming Squid Sundries shop at Big Cartel. Thanks.
Later Tater Beans,
Aunt Beast

12:28 p.m.
This is going to be short. I'm just not in that place that drives me to continue to keep this journal.
This morning I wrote another 1,279 words on "Build Your Houses With Their Backs To the Sea." And the afternoon's movie was Denis Villeneuve's (first half of) Dune (2021), which I'm pretty sure is as close to a perfect science-fiction film as anyone has ever made.
It's gotten very hard to tell one day from another, or even one year from the last.
Please check out the Dreaming Squid Sundries shop at Big Cartel. Thanks.
Later Tater Beans,
Aunt Beast

12:28 p.m.