Mostly sunny today. This morning there was light snow across part of northern Alabama. We reached 52˚F. The terrible cold has passed. I woke to anger, and it really hasn't let me go. It wavers somewhere between clarity and incoherence. I'm sick of this world. Sick of the 21st Century. I'm sick of the whining on the Right and the Left. I'm sick of all those who care more for their agendas than the survival of the society and of the species. I am made livid and astounded by the idiots claiming we do not need to fear overpopulation, that eight million humans isn't a nightmare. Yeah, that's my agenda. Survival. If we manage merely to survive the next three decades, we'll be doing good. --- If I was useless the last couple of days, than today I was worse than useless. The afternoon movie was Cary Joji Fukunaga's No Time to Die (2021). Today would have been my Aunt Joanne's 87th birthday. Please have a look at the Big Cartel shop . Thanks. Later, Aunt Beast 1:31 p.m.