Rainy and cloudy today. The high was 73˚F. A truly wretched day. I did manage to sleep until about 7:30 a.m., which was a major victory. That was the one good thing. Yesterday's depression ran headlong into real-world calamity. And honestly, I just want to be still and let it all stop. “Let them be gone now, them and all the others, those I have used and those I have not used, give me back the pains I lent them and vanish, from my life, my memory, my terrors and shames. There, now there is no one here but me, no one wheels about me, no one comes toward me, no one has ever met anyone before my eyes, these creatures have never been, only I and this black void have ever been.” ~ Samuel Beckett I wanted to start writing again on Monday. That's not going to happen. It's never what you think it will be. Two pieces of Lovecraft today. "The Terrible Old Man" and an early draft of The Shadow Over Innsmouth There's that shop . Thanks. Later Tater Beans, From the Dark Place, Aunt Beast, 4:37 p.m. (yesterday)