A sunny day. A high of 64˚F. After a windy, rainy night. Today, after spending another day editing and rewriting portions of MP2, I informed Jun, my coauthor, that we're submitting the paper this week. I cannot spare anymore time. I'll have to attend to the rewrites that follow from the peer review and the journal's editor, but I likely won't have to do that until late December of January. In the meantime, I have to get back to fiction. I love paleontology more than anything else in all the world, but no one is paying me to do it. And likely they never will. So, I'll read the ms. through one last time tomorrow, and we have to redo Figure 9, and hopefully we can submit it on Tuesday. And I will a) sigh a sigh of relief and b) begin stressing out over the reviewers' comments. Today I watched American Oz , an episode of The American Experience . Three guesses who it was about. Oh, I forgot to mention that I overslept, which never happens these days. It was after 7:30 a.m. before I got up. Please have a look at the Big Cartel Shop . Thank you. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 10:44 a.m.