This week isn't going terribly well. Consider that a warning to whichever parts of the world I tend to intersect with on an actual, real-world basis. Those are few and far between, fortunately. Still, if I owe you an email, I swear I'm getting to it. This cold weather isn't helping. Our low last night was 33˚F, and our high today was only 60˚F. I did not write today. I signed a book someone had bought in the Big Cartel shop , if only to prove I am not 100% useless. Today's movie was the director's cut of Zack Snyder's The Watchmen (2009). Somehow, I'd never seen it before. For that matter, it had been many years since the last time I saw the theatrical release, which I'd liked a lot. Well, the director's cut is actually even better. It's something like thirty-four minutes longer, and it makes for a much smoother and more intelligible film. Also, however relevant this film might have been in 2009, it's a hell of a lot more relevant now. And last night's "scary" movie was Spielberg's 2006 version of War of the Worlds . I leave you with the worst photograph of a space heater that I will ever take... Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 7:51 p.m.