And the rainy day that was yesterday led to a very stormy last night. I lay awake an hour or so, just watching the lighting and listening to the thunder. But the sun came back today, and the high was 76˚F. This morning I did a fairly impressive, by my standards, 1,477 words on this thing that I am writing. And I worked on cleaning up some of the many parts of MP2 that still need cleaning up. It was a good work day. Last night, after my blog entry, Kathryn and I watched Craig Gillespie's 2011 remake of Fright Night , which I'd not seen since the first time I saw if, way back on January 12, 2012. It's holds up...well, some parts better than others. The cast is great, and David Tennant is simply a joy to watch. But all that gimmicky 3D stuff looks even worse than it did a decade ago. And I still miss the first films much more interesting creatures, and its practical effects, and it's somewhat more complex story. But the remake is still a fun movie. Kathryn and I gonna try to watch a "scary" movie most nights between now and Halloween. I really miss Halloween. The last few years, we've just let it fall by the wayside. I think maybe there's just been too much genuine horror in the world. This afternoon's film was James Cameron's Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991). There's still some good stuff in there, but if you wanna talk about a dated film, look no farther. You know, I'm tired. I think that's enough for one night. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 1:30 p.m.