"I alight like a whisper. I alight with the lights out." (73)
And then it rained. Today was a rainy autumn day, which really brought out the nascent color in the trees and made it seem much chillier than it likely was. Our high, turns out, was 69˚F, but it felt ten degrees cooler.
I was up around 5 a.m. and writing by 6:30. I did another 1,477 words on this thing I am not yet saying what it is.
And I did some work on MP2. You think a thing is pretty much finished, and then you see all the crap that still has to be taken care of, and...it's sorta a punch in the gut. Figuratively. Not literally. Remember when we knew the difference between the two?
The afternoon's movie was David Leitch's superb Atomic Blonde (2017).
Counting today, I have not left the house in twenty-eight days.
Okay, so, we've brought in about one quarter of what I'm hoping we'll make off this fund raising/taxes-suck thing with the Big Cartel shop. So, I'm upping the ante. If you buy an audiobook, you get a FREE color monster doodle. Those things are rare, kiddos. Limit one per customer. And remember, if you'd rather donate than buy something, use the "subscribe" feature: at top and bottom of the page, and no, you will not be charged for November, just October, Any sum suits your fancy. Also, if you'd rather just PayPal us a donation, that works, also. That's dreamingsquid(at)gmail(dot)com. And thank you all very much.
Later Tater Beans,
Aunt Beast

3:21 p.m.
I was up around 5 a.m. and writing by 6:30. I did another 1,477 words on this thing I am not yet saying what it is.
And I did some work on MP2. You think a thing is pretty much finished, and then you see all the crap that still has to be taken care of, and...it's sorta a punch in the gut. Figuratively. Not literally. Remember when we knew the difference between the two?
The afternoon's movie was David Leitch's superb Atomic Blonde (2017).
Counting today, I have not left the house in twenty-eight days.
Okay, so, we've brought in about one quarter of what I'm hoping we'll make off this fund raising/taxes-suck thing with the Big Cartel shop. So, I'm upping the ante. If you buy an audiobook, you get a FREE color monster doodle. Those things are rare, kiddos. Limit one per customer. And remember, if you'd rather donate than buy something, use the "subscribe" feature: at top and bottom of the page, and no, you will not be charged for November, just October, Any sum suits your fancy. Also, if you'd rather just PayPal us a donation, that works, also. That's dreamingsquid(at)gmail(dot)com. And thank you all very much.
Later Tater Beans,
Aunt Beast

3:21 p.m.