Sunny and mild today. Our high was 79˚F. And a productive day, as well. I did another 1,290 words on "Onieronaut Collage." SubPress send me mock ups for the cover of Bradbury Weather (with art by the legendary Richard M. Powers !), so now I have to choose the one I like best. There were pencils for two more of Steve White 's illustrations for Living a Boy's Adventure Tale , and my only comment was "I love these." And I did a little work on Winifred. A damn decent day. No movie this afternoon. We finished our third watch-through of Superstore last night and began Sterlin Harjo and Taika Waititi's Reservation Dogs . We've been meaning to get to this for some time (it's streaming on Hulu), and I knew I'd like it, but I did not expect to fall in love with it almost at once. This is one that I am strongly recommending. I had ham sandwiches for dinner. I'm not sure what Kathryn had. Please check out the Big Cartel shop . If you haven't picked up some of Spooky's tie-dyed stuff, you really should. I think of it as tie dyeing for people (like me) who hate tie dyeing. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 4:17 p.m. (yesterday)