From Limbo (22)
A wet, dismal day. The sort of endlessly grey day that imbues this apartment's hideous grey walls with the power to devour light and makes me wish doom upon whatever asshole painted them such a color. Our high was 77˚F, with a heat index of 78˚F.
Another mostly sleepless night. My appetite is shot. My ability to focus and concentrate, also shot.
All I accomplished today was proofreading/editing "Zero-Summer."
The afternoon's movie was Sam Mendes' 1917 (2019).
"Hope is a dangerous thing." ~ Colonel Mackenzie
Indeed.
Sirenia Digest #199, with the final third of Living a Boy's Adventure Tale, is now up in our Big Cartel Shop.
Later Tater Beans,
Aunt Beast

A very silly book. As I said yesterday. Read something else. (4:17 p.m.)
Another mostly sleepless night. My appetite is shot. My ability to focus and concentrate, also shot.
All I accomplished today was proofreading/editing "Zero-Summer."
The afternoon's movie was Sam Mendes' 1917 (2019).
"Hope is a dangerous thing." ~ Colonel Mackenzie
Indeed.
Sirenia Digest #199, with the final third of Living a Boy's Adventure Tale, is now up in our Big Cartel Shop.
Later Tater Beans,
Aunt Beast

A very silly book. As I said yesterday. Read something else. (4:17 p.m.)