Cloudy all day and some rain. Our high was 77˚F, with a heat index of 79˚F. A much better day than yesterday. My energy was back. And this morning I started work proofreading and line editing the manuscript for Bradbury Weather . I'd sworn to myself I would not do this. Not with this monstrous 200k+-word behemoth of paper and ink. Someone at SubPress always proofs my stuff, and I figured this time I would let that be enough. But it has bugged me and bugged me, and I got up this morning at 6 a.m. and started to work on the first story, "Riding the White Bull." And it took me roughly three hours to do this one 11,542-word story. Yes, I am slow. I have one functional eye, and I am a slow reader and a slow editor. Based on what I did today, I estimate I'd need ~50 hours more to finish the whole thing. And no, this level of editing is nothing anyone can do for me. There are too many artistic and utterly subjective decisions. So...I'm trying to decide tonight if I'm pushing ahead with this. Both the mosasaur papers are close to done, and I could edit Bradbury Weather in the evening and write the pieces I have to get done for Sirenia Digest in the mornings. It could work. Maybe. I just have this nagging fear I'll hate myself later on if I don't do it. Did I mention we're packing for the move back to Providence? I'll keep you posted. Today's film was Denis Villeneuve's Arrival (2016). How about you have a look at our Big Cartel shop ? Every little bit helps. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 3:51 p.m.