So...today, mostly sunny. It was only 88˚F, with the heat index at 89˚F. I think I hardly stopped going all damn day. The morning was spent dealing with line edits on MP 1.3 and proofreading the pages of cited literature (done), and finding cover art for Bradbury Weather (done), and I started converted my character coding on one of the two mosasaurs to send to Mike Polcyn, and making notes for a phone conversation I'd be having later in the day with Mike. And probably other things I don't remember. In the afternoon, there was a documentary on the War of 1812, and then I went back to work for the hour and a half before Mike called. I finished making my character coding legible to an actual human being. I even color coded it. I talked with Mike from about 4:30 p.m. until about 6. I had a can of black-eyed peas and a can of turnip greens for dinner. I watched a tiny dab of TV with Spooky. Then I spent most of the night on the phone with Sonya, which was nice. That was yesterday. Today will probably be just as busy. This from Twitter yesterday: The Alabama Republican Party today voted on a resolution saying that taking classified documents illegally from the White House, possibly for the purposes of espionage, is OK with them. I didn't write it. Some guy named Josh Moon did. He's a reporter and columnist at the Alabama Political Reporter. And it's not a joke. The vote was 89% yea/11% nay. And I see that today Rand Paul is calling for a repeal of the Espionage Act to try and save Trump's ass. 1933. Please have a look at the Big Cartel Shop . Thanks. Below is a short Spooky tie-dyed for her dad. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 11:25 a.m.