Mostly cloudy today. I think. See, I rarely look out windows, same as I rarely leave the house. These days, I only leave the hour to go to McWane or if I have a doctor's appointment. It been that way for more than a year now, and so I rely on the NWS (NOAA). Anyway, I'm drifting. Mostly cloudy. Our high was was 88˚F, and the heat index was only 93˚F. My recent spate of insomnia continues, and it continues to play havoc with my work (never and my emotional state). Utterly exhausted, I passed out at aboy 11 p.m. last night, the woke ill an hour later. I was awake until after 2:30 a.m., when I finally took a Benadyrl, which did, true, knock me out. And I stayed knocked out until fucking 7:30 a.m., and I woke utterly useless and stupid from the drug, which did not wear off until well into the afternoon. I got NOTHING done. I wrote Sonya to see if she wanted to Zoom again. That was about it. You know, I hate creationism, and I don't care what you call it or what brand you subscribe to or to what degree. I try not to hate actual creationists ("love the sinner, hate the sin," right; well fuck that). But when they bring up beliefs and then refuse to even explain themselves – at all – it really pisses me off. And, of course, if only makes their intelligence look that much more suspect. Adam and Eve, as actual people. No, really. I'm not sure there's anything I can talk about right now that won't just be venting the weariness and anger. So... There's the Big Cartel shop . We do not sell creationists shit. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 10:48 a.m. (Selwyn, a marvel of ~ 25 million years of felid evolution)