The heat is cranking up good and proper again. Our high today was 95˚F, with the heat index at 100˚F. I slept fitfully, but woke feeling much better, and I managed to get six more of the story notes written for Bradbury Weather ("Ode to Katan Amano," "Hydrarguros," "A Season of Broken Dolls," "Tidal Forces," "The Steam Dancer (1896)," and The Dry Salvages ). That's thirteen out of twenty-eight, so far. I should have the notes done by Friday afternoon. With luck I can make it into McWane on Thursday afternoon to do the work I was supposed to do yesterday. I did talk with Mike Polcyn (SMU) today about coding the character states for the character taxon matrices for the two new mosasaurs being described in MP1.2, which is one of the next things I have to do. There are so many next things. Like the three stories I need to write for Sirenia Digest Nos. 197-199 (June, July, and August). This afternoon's comfort film was Jason Reitman's Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2021), which is at least ten times more delightful than I thought after my first viewing. McKenna Grace is endlessly adorable. Ecto 1 has a gunner's seat. And Olivia Wilde as Gozer. Oh, hell yeah. So, that was today. Please have a look at the Big Cartel shop . Thanks. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 4:31 p.m.