Mostly sunny today. Some clouds in the late afternoon. But we are in a warming trend and should see 87˚F by Sunday. Today, the high was 71˚F. Up early and I did another 1,129 words on what I am, for now, calling "Living a Boy's Adventure Tale," the new science-fiction story. Which appears to be a time-travel story. I have so rarely ever even touched on time travel. Offhand, the only significant example I can think of is Immacolata Sexton in Agents of Dreamlands , though, in truth, I never meant to imply that she was time traveling in any conventionally understood sense, but rather existing simultaneously at multiple points along the same timeline and capable of passing information to herself forward and backward. "Living a Boy's Adventure Tale," this will be actual time travel. I did some work on WP1. I re-read the type description of the mosasaur Gnathomortis stadtmani . You gotta love that genus name – "jaws of death." I can't reveal the name of the genus of mosasaur being described in MP1 (ICZN rules), but it does not end in -saurus . So, not a bad day, despite a bit of a headache and some other illness. I've gotten stuck on the Buggles "Video Killed the Radio Star." Playing it over and over. Yesterday, on Facebook, I posted of the song, "There ought to be a word for when you realize that something you previously thought was sort of shallow is actually kinda profound." If you have not yet, or not recently, have a look at our Big Cartel Shop . Lots of cool stuff. And just today Spooky has added Sirenia Digest: Year Three. . This afternoon comfort film was Rian Johnson's Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017). Tomorrow afternoon I have to visit with Dr. Winston Lancaster, a paleontologist/zoologist acquaintance at UAB, someone I worked with way, way back during my Red Mountain Museum days. His office is in Campbell Hall, where I taught in 1986-1987, and where I spent a HUGE chunk of my college years (it's the biology building). So, I'm kind of anxious about that. I saw Winston briefly in March 2020, days before our COVID-19 lockdown began. That day, I'd not seen him since the mid 1980s. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 6:51 p.m. (night before last; Nikola Elsa Weisz-Ducheski)