A sunny day, slightly cool. Our high was only 64˚F. The new story is coming very, very, very slowly, because it's been a while since I've written hard SF, and since I'm actually doing science again, I'm a bit more aware of the...well, anyway. It's coming along slowly. And there's not a title yet. I've also done a tiny bit of work on MP1. My mood has been lower than usual. I suppose, what with the State of the World, that's hardly a surprise. The monumental, unforgivable stupidity, hate, and general shittery in Florida, Alabama, and Texas alone is enough to make me want to stay in bed every morning. Kathryn and I are counting the days until we can find our way back to Rhode Island, even if, at the moment, those days are equal to n and n is an unknown number. No, let us say it is an undiscovered number. So, it's slow going, and I'm trying to see as little news as possible. This afternoon's comfort film was Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015). Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 3:56 p.m.