A sunny day, only a few clouds. Our high was 69˚F. So, Bill at SubPress says that I can mention that one of the books we're working on is a new (and somewhat cyclopean , as HPL would say) collection of my science-fiction stories and novellas. The book will be titled Bradbury Weather , and it will include all the contents of A is for Alien , but much, much more. It will collect almost all the SF I've written since the publication of A is for Alien , way back in 2009, including three novella length works, The Dry Salvages , M is for Mars , and A Barrenness of Daffodils, a Lerna of Ills (née La Belle Fleur Sauvage ). This is going to be a BIG fucking book. I don't have a release date yet. Likely that will be announced in the SubPress website. Today, I drew monster doodles in books we've sold in the Big Cartel shop . Tonight, having finished Seinfeld , it seemed only reasonable to begin watching, from the beginning, Mad About You , which I actually think is probably the better sitcom of the two. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 4:30 p.m.