"Lightning light our way ‘til the black sky turns back to indigo."
The morning was mostly sunny, but has turned increasing this afternoon. It's currently 75˚F, with a flood watch, tornado watch, and wind advisory. It's gonna be a rough night.
At least I'm feeling better.
Not a whole lot to say for today. Mostly I read and rested, not wanting a setback. I did talk to my lit agent, Merrilee, about upcoming Subterranean Press projects. I hope you guys know how entirely screwed I'd be without Subterranean Press. Anyway, I'll be announcing something soon. Also, this morning Sirenia Digest 192 went out to subscribers.
The afternoon's comfort film was Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight (2008).
I'm loving the two new tracks from Arcade Fire, "The Lightning I" and "The Lightning II." They hark back to the glories of Funeral (2004), Neon Bible (2007), and The Suburbs (2010). They makes me a little hopeful.
And now I will sit here and listen for civil defense sirens....
Later Tater Beans,
Aunt Beast

5:05 p.m.
At least I'm feeling better.
Not a whole lot to say for today. Mostly I read and rested, not wanting a setback. I did talk to my lit agent, Merrilee, about upcoming Subterranean Press projects. I hope you guys know how entirely screwed I'd be without Subterranean Press. Anyway, I'll be announcing something soon. Also, this morning Sirenia Digest 192 went out to subscribers.
The afternoon's comfort film was Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight (2008).
I'm loving the two new tracks from Arcade Fire, "The Lightning I" and "The Lightning II." They hark back to the glories of Funeral (2004), Neon Bible (2007), and The Suburbs (2010). They makes me a little hopeful.
And now I will sit here and listen for civil defense sirens....
Later Tater Beans,
Aunt Beast

5:05 p.m.