I do not do well with depression. It tends to flash to anger. And, well...maybe I do well with depression after all, because at least anger, properly managed, is a constructive emotion. At no point in my 57 years on earth has there been, in my opinion, so much to inspire anger. And never have I felt so incapable of doing anything to make any of it better. I woke to fog so thick I could not see the other side of the street. The fog left behind clouds so dark it was twilight all day. Our high was 69˚F, and it is now 67˚F. I wrote 1,198 words on "Nature is a Language." I answered a lot of email. The afternoon's movie was Tarantino's Django Unchained (2012). I love this film, but I really wish someone had taken Tarantino aside and convinced his that Gatlinburg, Tennesee does not look like the Mississippi delta. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 3:58 p.m.