Listens: Lord Huron, "Frozen Pines"

Howard Hughes and the Sputtering Nerd

Yeah, so...it's late. Let's make this short. It rained all day and the high was 63˚F.

America may have seen its first quad-state tornado. More on that in a later entry.

Today I finished "Metamorphosis D (Imago)." And I like it. On to the next story. I need to write about five more this month, no foolin'. And I did a tiny amount of paleo' reading, but put off my talk with Mike Polcyn until Tuesday.

We saw the newest episode of Yellowjackets.

Because it is December, and because Santa Claus hates me (long story), here's my Amazon wishlist. All distractions welcome, and I am always just as happy with used copies of books. And here's Spooky's wishlist, though she's also very happy with gift cards from Bandcamp (those should be send to dreamingsquid@gmail.com at Bandcamp). Thank you.

I signed more eBay books today.

Please have a look at our current eBay auctions. Thanks.

Later Tater Beans,
Aunt Beast




11:07 p.m.