I think this will be a short entry. I hope. I have RP in half an hour. Cloudy all day. Our high was 70˚F, and it is now 68˚F. We have storms coming tonight, and a wind advisory. Sunny again tomorrow, but much cooler. I slept decently, and I was up at 7:00 a.m. and writing at 7:45. Another chunk of "Metamorphosis D (Imago)," which I expect to finish tomorrow. I took a long bath. I talk to Jun and Drew at McWane, and to Mike Polcyn at SMU, and I emailed Yale, so there was a nice chunk of paleontology in the day. I have to talk with Mike tomorrow at 1:30 about mosasaur stuff, and Drew and I have a Zoom call with Jim Parham on Monday about fossil turtles...so I have to power that part of my brain up again. I've had to focus more on the writing, and it is hard to go both directions at once. Because it is December, here's my Amazon wishlist . All distractions welcome, and I am always just as happy with used copies of books. And here's Spooky's wishlist , though she's also very happy with giftcards from Bandcamp (those should be send to dreamingsquid@gmail.com at Bandcamp ). Thank you. I signed a bunch of eBay books today. Please have a look at our current eBay auctions . Thanks. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 1:53 p.m.