Sunny today. We made it to 65˚F. It is currently 64˚F. There's not much to say. I woke very angry and spent the morning shaking that off. Don't even ask. As I told someone today, the world finds a new way every day to prove me right about the shape of things to come. Today's movie was Christopher Nolan's Inception (2010). So, among the current eBay auctions is a copy of the original 2018 Centipede Press edition of Houses Under the Sea: Mythos Tales (photo below). Yes, this is an expensive book for serious collectors. I only got eleven copies for myself. This will be the first one I have sold. It's pretty much all my Lovecraftian stories, with illustrations by Vince Locke, Richard Kirk, and John Kenn Mortensen, wrap-around cover by Piotr Jabłoński, plus an introduction by S.T. Joshi and an afterword by Michael Cisco. And the book is signed by all involved. This is 552 pages of fiction (well, fiction plus all the rest) bound in the single most beautiful book that has ever borne my name. So, please have a look. And there are other booksellers asking much more for it. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 3:21 p.m. (yesterday)