"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity."
A little sun today, but mostly overcast. Our high was 60˚F. It is currently 58˚F.
I think the only good thing I can say for today is that I did sleep last night. A lot. Playing catch up. I slept at least eight and a half hours (I average five or six).
I tried to stay busy.
Trying to stay out in front of the anxiety and disbelief.
I need to at least force myself to, somehow, write a few short pieces for Sirenia Digest and get caught up again. We depend on the digest and cannot live without it. So, I have to keep it going.
I owe Subterranean Press two novels and the next short-story collection.
Right now, I do not even know.
There's the eBay auctions. Thanks.
Later,
Aunt Beast

4:12 p.m.
I think the only good thing I can say for today is that I did sleep last night. A lot. Playing catch up. I slept at least eight and a half hours (I average five or six).
I tried to stay busy.
Trying to stay out in front of the anxiety and disbelief.
I need to at least force myself to, somehow, write a few short pieces for Sirenia Digest and get caught up again. We depend on the digest and cannot live without it. So, I have to keep it going.
I owe Subterranean Press two novels and the next short-story collection.
Right now, I do not even know.
There's the eBay auctions. Thanks.
Later,
Aunt Beast

4:12 p.m.