Some clouds today. A little cloudy as I write this, near twilight. But no rain. Our high was 87˚F, and it's now 84˚F. Spooky made her three-legged chicken stoup for dinner, with carrots, garlic, white onion, kale, zucchini, bell pepper, tomatoes, and a baffling array of herbs. That was the best thing about today. Thing is, I've come to that place where I have things I want to talk about, things pertaining to my writing, my fiction writing. I am motivated, but finding the requisite energy, and convincing myself that there is actually some point to saying these things, that's the hard part. Maybe I'll start tomorrow. I have to get my COVID-19 booster and flu shot. I'll likely get the latter this weekend. Today's movie was Sam Mendes' Skyfall (2012), possibly my favorite Bond film. Javier Bardem is just splendidly wicked. Oh, and this place is having a special whereby you can get the audiobooks of Black Helicopters , Agents of Dreamland , and The Tindalos Asset – the (maybe, maybe not, we'll see) complete Tinfoil Dossier – for FREE. If...well, I haven't exactly bothered to investigate that part. But if you're interested, have at it. I get royalties. And, finally, yes, please have a look at the current eBay auctions , because the cost of living does not grow on trees. Unless maybe your an arborist. A word that LJ does not know how to spell. Surprise. Later Tater Beans, Aunt Beast 4:48 p.m.