The Best of Worst Case Scenarios
Hot again today. The high was 93˚F, with a heat index of 99˚F. Currently, it's 92˚F, with a heat index of 99˚F.
I went to McWane for that brief visit on the 12th, and then I went eleven days without leaving the house. This afternoon, I went out for maybe ten minutes. As I told Kathryn, the weirdest thing about going outside is that it doesn't feel weirder than it does.
I'm fighting a migraine.
And I am getting no work done. I read and watch television and manage very little else. I think I finally found the place where my motivation and will can not climb over this broken world.
This afternoon's comfort movie was J. J. Abrams' Star Trek Into Darkness (2013).
Fauci says, the way things are going, the pandemic could last through the end of 2022. And I say that you really do not want to be in South Dakota right now.
Later,
Aunt Beast

4:56 p.m.
I went to McWane for that brief visit on the 12th, and then I went eleven days without leaving the house. This afternoon, I went out for maybe ten minutes. As I told Kathryn, the weirdest thing about going outside is that it doesn't feel weirder than it does.
I'm fighting a migraine.
And I am getting no work done. I read and watch television and manage very little else. I think I finally found the place where my motivation and will can not climb over this broken world.
This afternoon's comfort movie was J. J. Abrams' Star Trek Into Darkness (2013).
Fauci says, the way things are going, the pandemic could last through the end of 2022. And I say that you really do not want to be in South Dakota right now.
Later,
Aunt Beast

4:56 p.m.