Listens: INXS, "Don't Change"

"Execution of bitterness. Message received loud and clear."

Mostly cloudy today, with a high of 79˚F. It is currently 66˚F.

This morning I wrote 1,033 words on a piece I'm calling "The Man Who Loved What Was." And then, after the customary late morning break I put between my fiction writing and my paleo' work, I sat down to make some progress on one of the Winifred jackets and just...didn't have it in me today. Better luck tomorrow. At least I wrote.

By the way, a footnote to my recent comments (I do not write reviews, sensu stricto) about Star Wars episodes I-III: One thing about the three films that absolutely does not suck is Terryl Whitlatch's superb creature designs. Even if she did design Jar Jar Binks. No one is perfect. "Her mother was an illustrator and her father was a biologist," and you know, that's one way to get a cool kid.

Anyway, this after I finished my rewatch of the Nova series, The Planets ("Ice Worlds") and followed it with a more recent episode of Nova about the Perseverance rover and the search for fossil evidence of life on Mars.

And that was today.

Later,
Aunt Beast




4:20 p.m.