Hot today. Currently, it's 80˚F. I tried to write the second section of the new Dancy story this morning, but there was an over-caffeination miscalculation that left me so jittery I was having trouble stringing words together. By the time it passed, I figured I was better off coming back to the story tomorrow. The tale consists of ten dream sequences, ten dreams Dancy has dreamt in her time on the road. Anyway, I wound up doing some paleo' work before heading over to the McWane Center late in the afternoon, to talk fossil turtles and stratigraphy and such with Jun Ebersole. I probably won't make it back over to McWane until this story is finished. Please have a peek at the current eBay auctions . We're in one of those very protracted between-checks places, which always seem to come in early summer/late spring, near mine and Spooky's damn birthdays. Anyway, thanks. May you see some something there you cannot live without. Also, there's Spooky's Etsy shop , where she sells the cool things she makes. I turn 55 on Sunday. Damn, that looks weird in writing. Later, CRK 5:21 p.m.