yesterday, we saw 81˚F. This morning, it was 57˚F when I woke at 9:30. At 12:56 p.m., the temperature had fallen to 54˚F. It's now 46˚F. But it will be warm again tomorrow. Today, it rained and I kept the blinds closed and stayed inside. It helped that I'm sick, having caught whatever Spooky's getting over. The staying in part, I mean. The signature sheets for Houses Under the Sea: Mythos Tales arrived yesterday. I hoped to get all 1,250+ signed today. I didn't. Maybe 400, at best. My pen ran out of ink, and I ran out of steam. Oh, and the ARCs for Houses Under the Sea: Mythos Tales arrived. They're very attractive. Last night, we watched Project Runway and then three or four episodes of some shitty, dull-as-dirt, we've-seen-it-all-a-hundred-times Canadian zombie Netflix thing called Black Summer (supposedly set in the universe of World War Z ). Avoid it. Tonight, we saw the new RuPaul's Drag Race and then Drew Peace's Hotel Artemis (2018), which I like a great deal. Later Taters, CRK 11:34 a.m.