I have nothing anyone wants to hear about the coming year.
I had in mind that I'd make a list of the novels I read this year, if I can focus long enough to do that one thing. Likely, it will be the only thing I accomplish today. I'm not going to try and list them in the order that I read them.
1. Larry McMurtry, Lonesome Dove (1985)
2. Larry McMurtry, Horseman, Pass By (1961)
3. Larry McMurtry, Leaving Cheyanne (1962)
4. Larry McMurtry, The Last Picture Show (1966)
5. Larry McMurtry, Buffalo Gals (1990)
6. Larry McMurtry, Sin Killer (2002)
7. Larry McMurtry, Streets of Loredo (1993)
8. Larry McMurtry, Dead Man's Walk (1995)
9. Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon (1997)
10. Ray Bradbury, Green Shadows, White Whale (1992)
11. Charles Portis, True Grit (1968)
12. Margaret Mitchell, Gone With the Wind (1936)
13. Micheal McDowell, Blackwater (six volumes, 1983)
14. Anne Rice, Interview With the Vampire (re-read, 1976)
15. Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat (re-read, 1985)
16. Anne Rice, The Queen of the Damned (re-read, 1988)
17. Philip Pullman, The Golden Compass (1995)
Not bad, I suppose. More than I read the year before.