"Stay in the shadows. Cheer at the gallows. This is a round up."
Yesterday was both Edward Gorey and Anaïs Nin's birthdays, and I feel bad for not having said so...yesterday.
It's sunny here. Currently, it's an unseasonable 52˚F, with only one degree Fahrenheit of windchill.
No writing yesterday, because I had an appointment with my psychiatrist. I'm losing most of this week, which I could not afford to lose. Today, I have to at least settle on an idea. I hate this part, being under the gun to choose something to write about, to pluck something from nothing – or, more accurately, to pluck something from an infinite variety of somethings and then have to commit to making it work as a short story or vignette.
There's an article here that you ought to read, if you have not yet read, a sort of post mortem on the Milo Yiannopoulos takedown and a look at the young white trolls from have clung to his coattails.
It look like tomorrow I'm getting the haircut, if I can get an appointment.
And Kathryn and I just started screaming at each other, so...I take that as the cue to end thus entry. Later.
Resistance, Peace, and Compassion,
Aunt Beast

It's sunny here. Currently, it's an unseasonable 52˚F, with only one degree Fahrenheit of windchill.
No writing yesterday, because I had an appointment with my psychiatrist. I'm losing most of this week, which I could not afford to lose. Today, I have to at least settle on an idea. I hate this part, being under the gun to choose something to write about, to pluck something from nothing – or, more accurately, to pluck something from an infinite variety of somethings and then have to commit to making it work as a short story or vignette.
There's an article here that you ought to read, if you have not yet read, a sort of post mortem on the Milo Yiannopoulos takedown and a look at the young white trolls from have clung to his coattails.
It look like tomorrow I'm getting the haircut, if I can get an appointment.
And Kathryn and I just started screaming at each other, so...I take that as the cue to end thus entry. Later.
Resistance, Peace, and Compassion,
Aunt Beast
