"'Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark."
We are nearer now to the secret no longer being a secret. I fucking hate secrets. I especially fucking hate keeping secrets. Secrets and waiting are two of my least favorite things on earth. And snow. Secrets, waiting, and snow, which makes this a fairly miserable winter.
I'm waking up too early, and it's messing with my head. The morning light in the mountains, the light at 9:30 a.m., sliding between the trees.
Currently, it's 34˚F, but they say it feels like 45˚F, which, as it happens, it our forecast high. Suddenly, temperatures in Woodstock are back to normal for early March.
Yesterday I got a little work done on the screenplay. Not much, but some.
I feel like I'll be the last person hanging around when The End finally comes for LiveJournal. I can be the one who shuts off the lights.
TTFN,
Aunt Beast
I'm waking up too early, and it's messing with my head. The morning light in the mountains, the light at 9:30 a.m., sliding between the trees.
Currently, it's 34˚F, but they say it feels like 45˚F, which, as it happens, it our forecast high. Suddenly, temperatures in Woodstock are back to normal for early March.
Yesterday I got a little work done on the screenplay. Not much, but some.
I feel like I'll be the last person hanging around when The End finally comes for LiveJournal. I can be the one who shuts off the lights.
TTFN,
Aunt Beast